Before you come in for your visit, please download and fill out the following forms:
- Patient Registration
- Health History
- Insurance Assignment/Financial Agreement
- Office Policy
- PHI Disclosure
- HIPAA/Notice of Privacy Practices
We ask that you arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to complete your registration.
For your appointments you will also need to bring the following:
- All forms printed and filled out
- Please bring your current medications or your most UP TO DATE medication list
- Co-pays are due at the time of service. We accept VISA/MasterCard, personal checks, debit cards, or cash.
- Insurance cards and referral
(if required by your insurance company)
- Photo ID
(Please give Receptionist your Insurance cards and Photo ID upon your arrival)
Our office requires at least 24 hours advance notice if you are not able to keep your appointment with us.
Check out our new secure, online patient portal: https://go.acumenehr.com/health/portal/login.aspx
For an excellent patient resource regarding kidney disease, visit UpToDate.
The National Kidney Foundation has an excellent website with some outstanding patient resources.